Camera for iPad App Uses Your iPhone as a Bluetooth Camera
Posted on April 7, 2010 by eli courey
And now for something truly Magical. Add a camera to your iPad (or iPod touch)–really! Easily and wirelessly connects your iPhone to your iPad to add the camera from one to the other.
Simply start Camera for iPad on both devices, and they’ll find each other. Your iPad shows what the iPhone’s camera is seeing. Intuitive controls let you zoom with a pinch or rotate with a swipe. And just tap the button to take a high resolution photo that is saved onto your iPad.
- Bluetooth, so no setup at all.
- Live viewfinder shows what the iPhone’s camera is seeing.
- Pictures are taken at the iPhone camera’s full resolution and look gorgeous on the iPad!
- Makes a great remote preview when taking group photos!
- Not just for the iPad! You can connect an iPhone to an iPod touch, or even connect one iPhone to another, and choose which is the sender and which is the receiver.
- Requires two devices, one to send pictures and one to receive.
- Both iPhone 3G and 3GS are supported for sending pictures.
- For receiving pictures, most devices are supported: iPad; iPod touch 2nd and 3rd generation; and another iPhone 3G/3GS are ALL supported!