Apple Updates MobileMe iDisk App with Multitasking and iPad Support
Posted on July 6, 2010 by vincent oliver
Apple has updated its MobileMe iDisk app today to version 1.2. It now has support for multitasking and finally works natively on the iPad.
- Designed for both iPhone and iPad
- Multitasking support for iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS (iOS 4 required).
- Quickly switch to another app and back to iDisk
- Play audio from your iDisk while using another app
- When app is opened, the last file or directory viewed is displayed
- Option to open iDisk documents in compatible apps such as iBooks
- When sharing a file, an email can be sent from any configured email account
- The URL for a shared file can be copied and pasted
- Various stability improvements
Now Apple needs to update the MobileMe Gallery app with iPad support.