Griffin Releases a Clean and Simple iPad Stand
Posted on July 20, 2010 by vincent oliver
Griffin has a simple new iPad stand called Loop. The video below shows the many different places you can use it. It seems like Loop would work great around the house, but I’m not sure if I’d want to bring it places with me. It may be lightweight, but it’s not like it folds up to easily carry around. Notice that the girl in the video has to carry a huge purse with her to put it in.
- View your iPad in portrait or landscape
- Upright position for viewing
- Inclined position so you can type or surf comfortably
- Use with your dock cable (available separately) to charge and sync
- Secure non-slip rubber pads prevent slipping and sliding
You can purchase Loop on Griffin’s website for $29.99.