Dungeon Hunter for iPhone on Sale
Posted on July 21, 2010 by vincent oliver
Gameloft’s Dungeon Hunter is a Diable style action RPG. You fight your way through a fantasy world as a Warrior, Mage or Rogue. As you go along, you pick up armer and earn XP.
Dungeon Hunter is on sale right now for only $0.99, so if you like this type of game, check it out in the App Store right now.
- Discover the enormous world of Gothicus and achieve different types of quests and missions: explore, kill, protect, find special items… 5 faeries, each with their own personality, will help you, providing protection, powers and advice.
- Create your own character: choose his class from Rogue (to act stealthily), Knight (to use the blade as your favorite weapon) or Mage (to perform the most powerful magic).
- Evolve and progress along your adventure. Gain experience points by killing enemies or succeeding in certain quests, and choose how to distribute them according to the skills you want to favor.
- Tons of items, weapons and armors to find or buy from the merchant. They will change the look and abilities of your character.
- A great gameplay experience (hack ‘n’ slash) for real-time fights, providing a heavy dose of fun for everybody.
- Play this unique action RPG for hours! Defeat the forces of evil, by magic and by sword, and finally face your destiny.