Riven: The Sequel to Myst Now Available for iPhone
Posted on December 15, 2010 by eli courey
Riven, the sequel to Cyan Worlds’ bestselling puzzle adventure game Myst, is now available for the iPhone. Riven takes up where Myst left off and puts you on an island with amazing detail and lots of fun. It’s available in the App Store for $5.99.
Taking up where Myst left off, Riven set an amazing new standard for design, aesthetics, and immersion in gaming. Remember Atrus’ trap book, the Moiety intervention, the mag-lev ride, the Jungle village, Catherine’s prison, Gehn’s Age, the Wahrk throne? Now the entire Riven adventure can be experienced from wherever you are.
The original Riven sights and sounds have been meticulously re-assembled for a remarkable experience on the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Everything that you remember from the original Riven in an intimate new format where every aspect is explored with a simple touch or swipe.
- All the original Ages & gameplay
- High quality images
- Full music & sound effects
- Full screen movies & animations
- Auto-save and multitasking
- “Bookmark” system to save & restore progress
- Swipe to turn
- Game Center achievement support
- Zoom in anywhere for more detail
- New! – “Hot Spot” hints
- Works with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad