World of Goo Now Available for iPad
Posted on December 16, 2010 by eli courey
World of Goo, the popular physics based puzzle/construction game, is now available on the iPad. World of Goo has been very popular on Wii, Mac, Windows and Linux, and I think it’s a must-have on the iPad. This very addicting game gets even better with the iPad’s multitouch interface. The $9.99 price may sound high at first, but this is one purchase you will not regret. Check it out in the App Store.
- Drag and drop living, squirming, talking, globs of goo to build structures, bridges, cannonballs, zeppelins, and giant tongues.
- The millions of Goo Balls that live in the beautiful World of Goo are curious to explore – but they don’t know that they are in a game, or that they are extremely delicious.
- Mysterious Levels – Each level is strange and dangerously beautiful, introducing new puzzles, areas, and the creatures that live in them.
- World of Goo Balls – Along the way, undiscovered new species of Goo Ball, each with unique abilities, come together to ooze through reluctant tales of discovery, love, conspiracy, beauty, electric power, and the third dimension.
- The Sign Painter – Someone is watching you.
- World of Goo Corporation – Congratulations! World of Goo Corporation is the Global Leader in Goo and Goo Related Product, including World of Goo Corporation Trademark Brand Soft Drink Beverage and World of Goo Corporation Trademark Brand Facial Exfoliating Lotion. Succulent!
- Massive Online Competition – Human players around the world compete in a living leaderboard to build the tallest towers of goo in World of Goo Corporation’s mysterious sandbox. World of Goo Corporation is contractually obligated to state that everyone is a winner and is enthusiastic to celebrate everyone’s tower building opportunities equally.