Dropbox 1.4 Brings Tabs and Uploads from Other Apps
Posted on April 18, 2011 by vincent oliver
Dropbox for iOS has received a major update. The new version returns to the tab-based interface for simpler navigation. It also features an improved file uploading experience, letting you upload multiple
photos and videos at once. You can also now easily import files from Mail and other apps for upload to Dropbox.
- Always have your stuff with you, no matter where you are.
- Add files to “Favorites” for fast, offline viewing.
- Easily save photos and videos to your Dropbox.
- Share your photos and docs with family and friends.
- Save email attachments straight to your Dropbox.
Dropbox for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad is free and available in the App Store.