SexTrack for iPhone Rates Your Performance in the Bedroom
Posted on May 10, 2011 by kelly maddox
SexTrack is a new iPhone app that tracks your performance in the bed on the basis of movement: duration, amount, speed and intensity. The app also uses the iPhone’s accelerometer to measure the dynamics of your adventures in the bedroom. Just place the iPhone on the bed close to the action, and when you and your partner are finished, you can both enjoy checking the results. You can even share your experiences with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.
SexTrack is available in the App Store for $1.99. This is an introductory price for a limited time.
- Share your experiences with friends and interested others via email or online social communities such as Facebook and Twitter. SexTrack presents this sensitive information in a fun and classy manner, as an overall score and an average skill level. This game-like format enables you to add this important element of your life to your digital identity
- Compare yourself and your partner (anonymously) with the rest of the world and dive into several daily/monthly rankings, such as Personal, Overall, Countries, Relationship Status (Singles/Couples) and Gender.
- Personalize your score: Since more of everything is not necessarily better, SexTrack lets you determine what you consider to be ‘good performance’. Adjust the default settings to suit your
- personal preferences, which make up part of your score.
- Prove your abilities as a lover and attain higher skill levels: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum and, if you truly belong to the best, the highest honor that can be bestowed on anyone. No-no, we’re not telling you what that is until you deserve it…