Quicksilver is Now Lion Compatible
Posted on October 23, 2011 by eli courey
Quicksilver, one of the best app launchers for Mac, has finally been updated with Lion support. The latest release is ß61 and comes with 40 new additions, fixes and changes. Check out the Quicksilver website for full details and a free download.
- Quicksilver is now 10.6+ (Snow Leopard and above) only.
- Fixed the Trigger (null) bug where Objects were not saved to the Catalog
- Closing the command window in the Preferences>Triggers pane no longer causes sporadic behaviour
- Airport Module rewrite for Mac OS X 10.6+ (Snow Leopard and above)
- Current Selection and Finder Selection proxies now works with multiple files
- Bezel Interface displays on all Spaces
- Menu Interface fix for Mac OS X Lion
- Paste as Plain Text Action
- Added the ability for AppleScripts to use indirect (3rd pane) objects
- Renamed the ‘Paste with Clipboard’ Action to simply ‘Paste’
- New Current Document Proxy Object in the UI Access plugin