MinoMonsters Brings Pokemon-Style Gaming to iPhone
Posted on December 8, 2011 by eli courey
MinoMonsters is a turn-based monster battling game for iPhone, with fighting style very similar to Pokemon. MinoMonsters features the ability to gain skills, find hidden loot, get bonuses and capture new monsters. Some monsters have special abilities and they gain experience in battles….so yeah, basically Pokemon.
I haven’t had a chance to play MinoMonsters yet, but if you enjoy Pokemon-style games, it looks like this is definitely worth a try. It’s available in the App Store for only $0.99.
- Each Mino has a unique personality, the more you love and care for your Minos, the greater their powers grow.
- Train your team of powerful Minos for battle against others.
- Hours of addictive gameplay.
- Stunning cinematic visuals.
- Unlock new areas by completing goals.
- Experience a delightful story.
- Battle against your friends in under 30 seconds, from anywhere around the world.