CloudOn Brings Free Microsoft Office Functionality to iPad
Posted on January 3, 2012 by eli courey
CloudOn released a free iPad app today that brings the functionality of Microsoft Office to the iPad. CloudOn lets you create, view and edit files directly in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint on your iPad.
To use CloudOn you must have a Dropbox account and an internet connection….but who doesn’t have either of those two things these days?
- Use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint on your iPad to create or edit documents.
- Rename, delete and manage documents with your Dropbox account
- Display, edit or create charts, change formatting, spell check, insert comments, into any Word, Excel or PowerPoint files
- Track changes while reviewing Word documents
- Use pivot tables and insert formulas in Excel workbooks
- Display and edit animation or transitions in PowerPoint presentations
- Present in full PowerPoint mode (not in PDF)
- Open files directly from your iPad email accounts or Dropbox account
- Automatically save documents to avoid losing changes
CloudOn is available for free in the App Store.