CloudFTP Lets You Wirelessly Share Any USB Device with iPhone and iPad
Posted on January 8, 2012 by vincent oliver
Sanho Corporation, creators of the “Hyper” line of Apple accessories, announced CloudFTP, a pocket-sized portable adapter that lets you wirelessly transfer movies, music, photos, documents and other files to your iPhone, iPad other WiFi devices from USB storage devices like cameras, USB hard drives, flash drives, card readers, etc. CloudFTP will be displayed for the first time at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, NV January 10-13.
Check out the many awesome features of CloudFTP below. And watch the video to see this device in action.
- Streams movies or music from USB devices to iPads and iPhones (up to 3 different movies on 3 different iPads at the same time).
- Browses pictures stored on digital cameras and memory cards on iPads and iPhones. Users can choose to save the pictures on iPad/iPhone and upload to Facebook.
- Opens files (PDF, Microsoft Office documents, iWork documents, photos, audio, and videos) stored on the USB device with any iPad/iPhone application.
- Transfers files between iPad/iPhone and USB devices.
- Backs up and syncs data on USB devices with online Cloud storage services (including iCloud, Dropbox, and Box.net) by automatically connecting to the Internet in infrastructure WiFi mode.
- USB port connects to any USB mass storage device (USB hard drives, USB flash drives, USB memory card readers, digital cameras, etc.).
- 5 hours battery life with Lithium-ion rechargeable batteries powers USB port and devices.
- High performance, low power consumption ARM9 microprocessor.
- USB data can be shared over a WiFi Network: secure wireless IEEE 802.11b/g/n.
- Creates its own wireless network to share and stream media for up to 3 WiFi-enabled devices (iPad, iPhone, & computer, etc.) at the same time.
- Able to join an existing WiFi network to share files with other devices on the same network.
- Dimensions: 2.95″ x 2.28″ x 0.87″ / 75 x 58 x 22mm and weight: 3.8oz / 109g.