Adobe Releases Photoshop Touch for iPad 2
Posted on February 27, 2012 by kelly maddox
Adobe has released an iPad version of their popular Photoshop app. It lets you transform your images with core Adobe Photoshop features designed specifically for tablets. You can combine images, apply effects, share results with friends and family through sites like Facebook and more.
Photoshop Touch is available in the App Store for $9.99. The app requires an iPad 2 running iOS 5.
- Use popular Photoshop features designed for the tablet such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters to create mind-blowing images.
- Use your iPad camera to fill an area on a layer with the unique camera fill feature.
- Select part of an image to extract by scribbling with the Scribble Selection tool. With Refine Edge, use your fingertip to capture even hard-to-select image elements, like hair, with ease.
- Search and acquire images with the integrated Google Image Search.
- Share images on Facebook and view comments right within the app.
- Browse an inspirational gallery for the styles and results you’d like to achieve. Then follow step-by-step tutorials to easily learn techniques the pros use for great-looking results.
- Use AirPrint for wireless printing of Photoshop Touch projects.
- Upload projects to Adobe Creative Cloud* and open layered files from Adobe Photoshop Touch in Photoshop CS5.
- Maximum image resolution: 1600 x 1600 pixels