LandingZone is an Awesome Docking Station for MacBook Air
Posted on April 19, 2012 by eli courey
LandingZone is a simple and elegant docking station for the MacBook Air. It not only extends functionality with 4 USB ports and an Ethernet port, but it also adds security with a locking port that’s compatible with all Kensington Locks.
- Total of 4 USB 2.0 ports; no need to attach a separate USB hub
- Built in 10/100T Ethernet port; no more dongles for the Ethernet or fumbling with the cable
- Built in Mini DisplayPort capable of driving resolution up to 2560×1440
- Built in locking port compatible with all the Kensington Locks; now you can secure your MacBook Air
- Two models to support either the 11″ or 13″ version of the MacBook Air (2010 or later)
- Beautifully designed and engineered for simplicity, elegance, reliability and functionality (patent pending)
- Comes with US power adapter which accepts wide range of input voltage (100~240 Vac)
LandingZone is a fully funded Kickstarter project and production preparation will start next week. We’ll keep you updated on the progress and let you know when a release date is announced.