Apple’s NC Data Center to Be Powered by 100% Renewable Energy

Posted on May 17, 2012 by

Apple announced that its data center in Maiden, North Carolin will be powered using entirely renewable sources by the end of 2012. They are building onsite facilities that will provide over 60% of the clean power, and the other 40% will be purchased from local and regional sources.

Apple has created a page on their website talking their use of renewable energy, you can check it out here.

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.