Bladepad Turns Your iPhone into an Awesome Game Controller
Posted on August 7, 2012 by eli courey
Bladepad is a new Kickstarter project that turns your iPhone into a game controller with D-pad, dual-analog sticks and more. Bladepad connects to your iPhone using Bluetooth, just place your iPhone into the protective case and the gamepad slides out beneath your phone.
At the time of this post, Bladepad has $12,000 pledged of the $55,000 goal, with 19 days to go. Check out the video below and head on over to the Kickstarter page for more information.
- Dual Analog Sticks
- Full Console Controller Button Layout (D-pad, ABXY buttons, Start, Select, L1, L2, R1, R2)
- Full Back-Lighting (D-pad, Analogs sticks, ABXY buttons) that can be turned on or off during gameplay
- Premium Protective Case, which features a completely smooth back (no awkward bumps or raises)
- Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy Connection
- Micro USB Charging Port
- Dual Charging Cable; Charge both your iPhone and Bladepad at the same time! (Plug the standard USB end into a power source and the other end of the cord splits into a standard 30 pin charger for your iPhone and a micro USB for Bladepad)